LADIES NIGHT HAS BEEN POST-PONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
WE GENERALLY SLOW DOWN IN THE SUMMER AND WILL REOPEN LADIES NIGHT
WHEN WE GET CLOSER TO FALL.
THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE.
THE STAFF AT ALLEGIANT FIREARMS.
6:30pm to ?
At Allegiant Firearms, we are very supportive of our female shooters, and consistently work to ensure full enjoyment of their shooting experience!
In an effort to get more ladies interested in the sport of shooting, we have designated the 2nd and 4th Thursday of every month, as Ladies Night at Allegiant Firearms.
The ladies will pay one fee of $12.00. Price includes firearm safety & shooting instruction in both the classroom and on the range,
a bullseye target, and all gun rentals are FREE. As usual all the ammo must be purchased here.
FOID cards are not required for this event. However, you must not be prohibited from having a FOID Card, or owning a firearm.
You must not be pregnant if you are attending Ladies Night.
Ladies Night is strictly for Ladies Only.
IF YOU HAVE NEVER ATTENDED A LADIES NIGHT,
THE FIRST VISIT YOU MUST BE HERE BEFORE 6:45PM IN ORDER TO SHOOT.
IT IS REQUIRED THAT YOU SIT THRU A RANGE SAFETY CLASS WHICH STARTS
Criteria for Ladies Night:
- I have not been convicted of any Felony under the laws of this or any other jurisdiction.
- I have not been adjudicated as a mental defective.
- I have not been a patient in a mental institution or any part of a medical facility for the treatment of mental illness within the past 5 years.
- I am not intellectually disabled or developmentally disabled.
- I have not within the past year (preceding the date of this application) used or been addicted to any controlled substance or narcotics in violation of state or federal law.
- I am not subject of an existing Order of Protection or a No Contact/No Stalking Order.
- I have not within the past 5 years been convicted of battery, assault, aggravated assault, violation of an order of protection, or a substantially similar offense in which a firearm was used or possessed.
- I have not been convicted of domestic battery (felony or misdemeanor), aggravated domestic battery or a substantially similar offense.
- I have not been adjudicated by a court as a mental defective or ordered by a court, board or authorized entity to in-patient or out-patient mental health treatment.
- I am not an alien who is unlawfully present in the United States.
- I have not within the past year failed a drug test for a drug for which I did not have a prescription.
- I have not been admitted to the United States under a non-immigrant visa of the Immigration and Nationality Act.
- I have never renounced my citizenship as a citizen of the United States.
- I have never been discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions.
- I am not a fugitive from justice.
- I have not been denied a FOID Card.